1845 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60208
Located just north of the corner of Campus Drive and Sheridan Road.
Fisk Hall (1899) initially housed Northwestern's preparatory school, which closed in 1917. The building was named for the school's principal, Herbert F. Fisk, at the request of donor William Deering. Daniel H. Burnham, prominent Chicago architect, planner, and Evanston resident, designed the Romanesque Revival building with its elaborately laid brickwork, terra-cotta and stone trimmings, and red tile roof. Today Fisk Hall is the home of the Medill School of Journalism and named for Joseph Medill, an early editor and publisher of the Chicago Tribune.
Departments in this building
For a list of all University departments see the Office Directory