Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Locy Hall

1850 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208

Located along Campus Drive, just north of Fisk Hall.

View on Map | Directions

Photo of the Locy Hall

History

Initially known as Locy Laboratory, Emergency Hall, and later Fisk Hall Annex, it was named for William Albert Locy, professor of zoology from 1895 to 1916.

Departments in this building

For a list of all University departments see the Office Directory