Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Lindgren House

2309 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60201

Located just off Sheridan Road, directly south of the Goodrich House.

View on Map | Directions

Photo of the Lindgren House

Notes

Theta Chi Fraternity

History

Lindgren Hall was designed by Palmer, Hornbostel, & Jones in 1913-14 as part of the men's quadrangles. It was named in honor of John R. Lindgren, a banker and businessman who held a longtime interest in Northwestern.