James L Allen Center
2169 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
Located along Campus Drive, just south of the Kellogg Global Hub.
The James L. Allen Center (1979) is an executive education center that features 150 sleeping rooms, classrooms, dining rooms, and lounges. Designed by Vickrey, Ovresat, and Awsumb, it is named in honor of alumnus and Northwestern trustee James L. Allen (class of 1929).
More images and historical information on this building can be found at the NU Library Archives
Departments in this building
For a list of all University departments see the Office Directory
Rooms in this building
- McCormick Auditorium