Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Rocky and Berenice Miller Park

2751 Ashland Avenue
Evanston, IL 60208

Located on the southeast corner of Ashland Avenue and Isabella Street.

View on Map | Directions

History

Northwestern baseball has been played at the site of Rocky Miller Park since 1943. The stadium is named for Dr. J. Roscoe (Rocky) Miller, who was president of Northwestern from 1949 to 1970.

Departments in this building

For a list of all University departments see the Office Directory